Creswell Richardson is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is never shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
MyCreswell.com servers collect the following analytics:
· web pages requested
· referring web page
· date and time
MyCreswell.com does not associate this data to individual user identities.
In addition to the IP address/browser information collected from anonymous visitors to the site, other information is collected and stored when users log in to view restricted content or submit forms. Specifically, the following information is collected from MyCreswell and mapped to a locally created account:
· CR Display Name
· CR directory email address
MyCreswell.com site may use "cookies" in order to deliver web content specific to individual users' interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
MyCreswell.com uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information including names, phone numbers, and email addresses Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the purpose of the form for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party or used by Creswell on any other list unless the provided separately.
Use of collected information:
· MyCreswell.com will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
· MyCreswell.com uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
· The MyCreswell information collected by MyCreswell.com is used to identify users accessing secure content, and to pre-fill forms with information about the user submitting the form.
Distribution of collected information:
· MyCreswell.com will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
· MyCreswell.com will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the other Creswell Richardson web sites. You should review the privacy statement posted on other Creswell Richardson web sites when you visit them.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on November 9, 2020. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.